GTCs, Cancellation and Reservation Conditions
„Campsite Ortnerhof“ – Version from 1/2022
Due to the current situation we can only accept guests with a written reservation. Please note our minimum stays under "Corona and Camping".
The booked pitch is at your disposal on the day of arrival, during the specified opening hours in the afternoon. Arrival may exceptionally take place in the morning, provided this has been approved by the campsite management. If your arrival is delayed and you arrive outside office hours, please be sure to notify us by telephone (Tel. +49 (0)8663/1764) during office hours.
On the day of departure, we ask that the site be settled and vacated by 10 a.m., unless the site management has expressly agreed to a longer stay. Electricity will be charged according to consumption on departure. You can pay the fees either in cash or by EC/Debit card. Credit cards are not accepted. You can see our prices on our homepage. It is the responsibility of the campsite guest to find out about the prices applicable during the registration period before making a reservation.
The reservation is only valid when the deposit has been credited to our account and confirmed by us in writing. Unless you receive a written confirmation from us that the reservation is in order without prepayment.
With the transmission of a written reservation, the camping guest bindingly concludes a contract for the specified period. However, written confirmation of the booking by the campsite is required. Please check the booking confirmation for correctness immediately after receipt. By filling out the reservation form you accept our information "Corona and Camping", our hygiene concept, the data protection guidelines as well as our general terms and conditions including reservation and cancellation conditions.
We try to fulfil your wishes for a place as best as possible. However, the campsite operator reserves the right to change the desired pitch number to a similar category/location, even after receipt of the booking confirmation, for operational or organisational reasons.
For a binding reservation, an advance payment of 50 € (incl. 10 € processing fee) must be made in advance. The deposit will be credited in full against the camping fees. In the event of early departure, the deposit will be credited at most to the amount of the invoice; no payment will be made.
We cannot be held responsible for a late arrival, cancellation or abandonment of your stay (e.g. bad weather, illness etc.). We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance (e.g. Ergo - see link on our homepage under "Service").
- In case of cancellation at least 14 days before the reserved arrival date, you will be refunded the advance payment of 50 €, less 10 € handling fee, i.e. 40 €.
- In case of cancellation less than 14 days before the reserved arrival date, the advance payment will be retained.
- In case of cancellation less than 7 days before the reserved day of arrival, the advance payment will no longer be refunded and a cancellation fee of 15 € per night will be charged for the booked period.
- In case of late arrival or early departure or no-show (e.g. illness/bad weather etc.), a cancellation fee of 15 € per night will be charged.
- In the event of cancellation without advance payment (low season) up to 5 days before the reserved arrival date at the latest, no further costs will be incurred.
- In case of cancellation, without advance payment (low season), less than 5 days before the reserved arrival date, a cancellation fee of 15 € per night will be charged for the booked period.
- In case of cancellation at least 21 days before the reserved arrival date, you will be refunded the deposit, minus a € 10 handling fee.
- In case of cancellation less than 21 days before the reserved day of arrival, the deposit will not be refunded.
You can cancel your reservation at any time. Cancellation of the place must be made in writing (by mail at camping-ortnerhoft-onlinede or by letter). The date of receipt of the notice of cancellation is decisive for the date of cancellation (deadlines as listed).
*We ask for your attention:
The pitch will be kept free for you until 10 a.m. the next day after your scheduled arrival. If no written notification of a later occupancy has been received by then, the pitch can be passed on without compensation. This also applies to pitches that become available due to early departure. The occupation of a pitch by us does not mean the provision of a substitute tenant, as guests could usually be accommodated on other pitches.
The campsite guest is obliged to comply with the rules and regulations according to the campsite regulations. These can be found on our homepage or as a notice on the campsite grounds.
Any complaints regarding the campsite are to be reported immediately to the campsite by the campsite guest. The assertion of claims for defects is excluded if these have not been reported directly to the campsite during the stay of the campsite guest. The campsite will try to remedy these within the scope of its possibilities.
In the low season, the campsite has restricted opening hours (these can be found on our homepage at www.camping-ruhpolding.de).
Please note that fresh water is only available at the various water points when, from the campsite operator's point of view, no more frost is expected.
Should there be a closure of our campsite due to Corona or travel is generally not permitted, you will receive your deposit back, minus a € 10 processing fee. You are also welcome to rebook for another period, in which case we will credit you the full amount of the deposit. Illnesses due to Corona or quarantine are excluded from this. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
If you are already on the campsite and the government orders a campsite closure due to Corona, only the days until the campsite closure will be charged.